Look back at the fighter’s career records but first Conor McGregor’s career odds, as an underdog in the cage once and once in the boxing match against Floyd Mayweather Jr., the -240 line will be his closest since he fought MMA fighter, Nate Diaz, the second time (-155) though longer than his -225 line for the first fight vs Dustin Poirier.
You see the McGregor vs Poirier 2 odds, you may have thought that you just hit the lottery with the hot “Diamond” as an underdog. Since losing the previous fight to Conor McGregor in 2014, Dustin Poirier has gone 10-2, winning the interim lightweight vs Max Holloway and beating current interim lightweight champion Justin Gaethje.
McGregor vs Poirier 2 Odds
|Fighter||Current Odds||Opening Odds|
That previous fight was very good and this one will be contested at lightweight and going to be more interesting, which presents pros and cons for both fighters. More power at the heavier weight will help Conor McGregor, while not losing weight definitely leads to better body and mind condition, which gives an edge to Dustin Poirier.
This only means that there is a great value on “Notorious” even though he has only competed only once in the past two years. He already has scored a knockout win over Poirier which should have McGregor coming up with confidence heading into the bout. Pacquaio is on tap next but it only makes sense that he takes on a southpaw in Dustin Poirier as a “tune-up” fight to get ready for the next fights as well.
UFC 257 All fights, odds
- Conor McGregor -240 vs. Dustin Poirier +220
- Joanne Calderwood -125 vs. Jessica Eye +105
- Khalil Rountree -330 vs. Marcin Prachnio +260
- Amanda Ribas -300 vs. Marina Rodriguez +240
- Brad Tavares -160 vs. Antonio Carlos Junior +135
- Ottman Azaitar -165 vs. Matt Frevola +140
- Shane Burgos -180 vs. Hakeem Dawodu +155
- Arman Tsarukyan -190 vs. Nasrat Haqparast +160
- Umar Nurmagomedov -490 vs. Sergey Morozov +370
- Sara McMahon -110 vs. Julianna Pena -110
UFC 257 Live
- Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021.
- Venue: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- Starting time: 10 p.m. ET (main card)
- Where to watch: ESPN+ PPV